View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001186||bareos-core||configuration gui||public||2020-02-11 16:50||2020-02-12 09:50|
|Summary||0001186: Hard to restore with bareos webui after upgrading to 19.2|
|Description||When we go to: https://backupmaster/restore/ , the page keeps loading forever to end up with an empty screen.|
Afterwards we can restore by selecting the correct date of a specific server...
However this takes a really really long time since we have to wait for it to timeout first... :(
So all restores takes much more time as before.
The reason this happens it because the WebUI tries to select the OLDEST backup first instead of the newest. The oldest one often hasn't got all volumes anymore (so it cannot find a full backup).
It should select newest backup as it always did before :)
|Steps To Reproduce||Upgrade to 19.2.x (with always incremental backup scheme)|
Trying to restore anything by browsing to the restore selection
Oldest backup is selected instead of newest, giving a lot of timeouts.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I'm sorry, I didn't see it existed already :(
Since the newer version isn't released yet, the nightly probably isn't a good idea.
Any way to get this fixed quickly or in what timeframe will the newer version be released? It's quite blocking for us atm :)
|The new version has already been released, packages are building right now.|
Doesn't seem full resolved, the initial loading is still very slow, it tries to load something non existent it seems.
Additionally restoring is broken completely now it seems. (see https://bugs.bareos.org/view.php?id=1188)
PS: I just found out that it's only in Internet explorer, chrome and edge work fine for restoring
However the issue of slow loading persists, initial loading of the https://bareosbackup/restore url is slow, once a client is selected after that, it's finally faster
The original issue this ticket was created for had been fixed already.
it would be nice if you could create another issue for the loading-problem according to our Bug Reporting Howto https://www.bareos.org/en/HOWTO/articles/how-to-create-a-bugreport.html
|2020-02-11 16:50||hostedpower||New Issue|
|2020-02-11 17:16||arogge||Relationship added||duplicate of 0001178|
|2020-02-11 17:17||arogge||Assigned To||=> arogge|
|2020-02-11 17:17||arogge||Status||new => resolved|
|2020-02-11 17:17||arogge||Resolution||open => duplicate|
|2020-02-11 17:17||arogge||Status||resolved => closed|
|2020-02-11 17:27||hostedpower||Status||closed => new|
|2020-02-11 17:27||hostedpower||Resolution||duplicate => reopened|
|2020-02-11 17:27||hostedpower||Note Added: 0003789|
|2020-02-11 17:30||arogge||Status||new => closed|
|2020-02-11 17:30||arogge||Note Added: 0003790|
|2020-02-11 21:06||hostedpower||Status||closed => new|
|2020-02-11 21:06||hostedpower||Note Added: 0003791|
|2020-02-11 21:18||hostedpower||Note Added: 0003793|
|2020-02-12 09:50||arogge||Status||new => resolved|
|2020-02-12 09:50||arogge||Resolution||reopened => duplicate|
|2020-02-12 09:50||arogge||Note Added: 0003796|
|2020-02-12 09:50||arogge||Status||resolved => closed|